0

It’s party time

Posted by abie on 12:51 PM in ,
Four more days before the third birthday celebration of Bela. (Can you feel how excited I am?) I just want to post some updates:

FOR THE SCHOOL PARTY

1. I already placed my order at McDonald’s Valero and I was able to get the Madagascar toys too when I booked. They will just deliver my order at Toddlers Unlimited around 2:30 on the 14th.
2. I already contacted Shakeys (for the adult food) in Valero Tower and I just have to pay the down payment which I will do on Wednesday.
2. I already informed Pizzie of my orders: cake, cookie lollipops and balloons. I am just waiting for her to send me the contract so I can give her the payment for my balance.
3. I also contacted Rochelle of Sanfo Treats and I already placed my order for 20 caramel apples which we will pick up on Thursday night at Robinson’s Place in Ermita.
4. I already downloaded pictures of Bela’s classmates and teachers from their multiply site. I just have to print them this week.
5. We will go to SM later to buy items for the Piñata.
6. Howell will cut the bag tags later for the backpacks.

FOR THE KIDZ REPUBLIC PARTY

1. We already finalize our package with Kidz Republic. I will just have to call them this week to inform them of my final number of guests (I need to do this since I have to place my order for the food at least 3 days in advance. They can’t accommodate additional orders for food on the day of the event.)
2. I already informed Pizzie of my order: cake and balloon burst. I am just waiting for her to send me the contract so I can give her the payment for my balance.
3. Howell is done with the tarpaulin lay out. He will send it for printing later.
4. Howell will cut the souvenir tags later so we can start attaching it to our souvenirs.

So we are all set. It’s party time!!

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.