0

Questions of the Week #41

Posted by abie on 5:55 AM in
Join here.

1.Does your age make you feel left out? Now, not yet. Maybe in the next years to come.
2. How do people of the same gender as you but taller than yourself make you feel? I have no issues with that. I’m quite happy with my height.
3.When did you last scream? Why? Last Sunday. Bela was throwing tantrums while we are at the airport and I was already so tired after our four day vacation so I have to tell her to behave.
4. What do other people do that irritate you that you recognize it as a weakness in yourself? Being late.
5. Have you ever slipped on a banana peel? Yes I think.
6. Have you ever walked around someone else’s home barefoot? Yes.
7. What do you do when you are left home alone? Sleep or watch TV.
8. When someone is vague or confusing, how do you process it? I have to tell that person to repeat what he or she is saying and I will really admit that he or she is confusing me so that person can explain hi or her story / point again.
9. Typically, when someone says to you: “I’ll be five minutes”, how long do they actually take? 30 minutes to an hour.
10. For you, what is the best word in the English language? Love

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.