1

coffee break ver. 1.46

Posted by abie on 9:22 PM in

What are the simple things in life that makes me smile? Sometimes we make life so complicated that we don’t realize that there are a lot of simple things that can make us smile.

For me, these things are:

1. Every time I am greeted by my daughter’s beautiful smile in the morning.
2. Every time my daughter entertains me with all her funny antics.
3. My daughter giving me a kiss, a big hug and hearing her say “I love you mommy!”
4. A simple text message from my hubby showing me how much she loves me.
5. A simple day at home and spending it with my husband and my daughter.

My list can go on and on. I am so happy for this coffee break as it reminded me that life can’t be that complicated and there are a lot of simple things around us that can really make us smile.

1 Comments

Anonymous says:

Snagging this! Need fillers! Hehehe

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.