0

Are you pregnant?

Posted by abie on 7:03 PM in
Today is our all staff Christmas party. I was wearing exactly the same dress today:

HHL_7823

But I did not wear a leggings but I just wore it as a plain dress. One of my officemate approached me to ask me this:

Officemate: Are you pregnant?
Me: No!!

My officemate was thinking that I was joking and so she asked again:

Officemate: Owss?!! Are you kidding? You’re pregnant right?
Me: No!!

And as if she is not really convinced with my answer and she have to ask me again for the third time. I was already tempted to say yes just so she will stop bugging me. LOL. I was really not insulted as I know that my tummy is big. At least it made me realize I have to use Slimquick Cleanse to put me back in shape. I have not been really conscious of what I eat lately and even I noticed that my tummy is getting bigger and bigger. Of course I am pretty sure that I am not pregnant since I just had my period. I just really need to do some work out and diet. LOL.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.