0

What Happens in Vegas

Posted by abie on 11:42 PM in
Have you seen the movie “What happens in Vegas” starring Ashton Kutcher and Cameron Diaz? Since hubby and I rarely watch movies, we are really not updated with the latest films that are being shown on big screen. I was only able to watch it since that film was loaded in the Ipod that I got from my brother.

The film is set in Sin City and it is about two people named Joy McNally (played by Cameron Diaz) and Jack Fuller (played by Ashton Kutcher). They both decided to spend some time in Las vegas to have fun since they are both feeling down. Joy got dumped by her fiancée and Jack was fired by his boss (who happens to be his father also). They accidentally met after a computer error puts them in the same room and after getting drunk, they woke up the next morning and discovered that they got married. They both want to get out of the marriage but when Jack won $ 3 million after he used the quarter of Joy in a slot machine, the ownership of the winnings come into question. So they both decided to take it to court so they can split the $ 3 million. But instead, the judge freezes the money and ordered them to stay married for 6 months and attend counseling sessions before they can get their 3 million and that’s where the story started.

The story was just light and there are really some scenes that are so funny and I did enjoy it. I am glad I have my Ipod now so I can catch up with all the movies that we miss.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.