0

Still working on Christmas Day

Posted by abie on 1:58 AM in
I can't believe that it is already 2 AM on Christmas day and I am still working. But don't blame me. Laziness is not the reason why I am still working on Christmas day. Things are really crazy at the office that I have been working late during weekdays and even on weekends which gives me no time to finish all my tasks. I am so tired every time I arrived home after a very busy day at work, that I doze off to sleep immediately.

But of course I don't want to be still working on Christmas day and we have family activities lined up on the 26th and 27th and I have to work again on the 28th. So I better finish all my tasks tonight and I even need to help my dad look for a store where he can buy supercharger so I can start to PARTY!

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.