0

Christmas 2008

Posted by abie on 12:20 AM in , ,
I can’t believe Christmas is already finish. I have been busy with work these past few days that I didn’t feel that Christmas is already here. But I am glad that I was able to catch up with the holiday spirit since I was able to spend my Christmas day with my family. I have posted my Christmas eve and Christmas day story on my other blog.

I remember last year I was so prepared for Christmas that I was even able to make “do it your own” personalized Christmas tags using colorful papers and custom rubber stamps. I was able to finish all my Christmas shopping and wrap all of the gifts early (except for our gift for Bela since I have to wait for hubby’s arrival on the eve of Christmas to wrap it since he bought it in the US).

This year was really busy since I didn’t even have a chance to buy a gift for my dad and I have to ask my brother to do the shopping for me. And then I was doing last minute shopping for our gift for my mother. I guess we are really that busy in the office that is why I didn’t find the time to prepare for Christmas this year.

But like what they always say, gifts are not important. What would make our Christmas meaningful is if we spend it with our family and I am 100% sure that we really had a very meaningful and happy Christmas.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.