0

Tired

Posted by abie on 9:31 PM in ,
I am so tired. I feel that I have been beaten up or something. I plan to wake up early so I just left the computer on during the night but since I was so tired, I woke up just a little before 12 noon. I can’t remember the last time I sleep this long.

It was a busy week for us in the office. Renovation work has started and part of the job of the IT team is to disconnect all network connection from the patch panel and disconnect them from the drops itself. Then we have to move PCs and set up temporary offices of users who will not have any office while the construction work is on going. We are a little short staffed last week and so it was really crazy. I was running here and there to service all the clients and to do the tasks needed for the renovations. What made it more difficult is that there have been delays in the project due to a number of reasons like, there are some materials that haven’t been delivered yet or the office furniture hasn’t arrived yet. These delays is giving us additional problems since we have to set up additional temporary office since the room that is intended for the users is not completed on time.

That is the reason why I am offline most of the time even in the evenings. I am so tired after a busy day at the office that I immediately doze off to bed as soon as I get home.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.