1

2x in 1 week

Posted by abie on 11:25 PM in
Are you expecting? I have posted a story here days ago about my encounter with an officemate who asked me thrice if I am pregnant or not. And as if it is not enough, another colleague of mine asked me again if I am expecting or not. He must have seen the look on my face (as I look shocked and irritated) after he asked me that is why he dropped the subject right away when I said no.

This is the second time in a week that somebody ask me if I am pregnant or not. As what I said before, I am really not conscious with my weight these days. In fact, I eat what I like to eat without even thinking how much calories with I gain from eating it. But gosh, after getting these questions from my colleagues whom I get to see everyday, it makes me really think if I am really that fat that I already look pregnant.

And with the coming holiday season, I guess I have to start taking Apidexin if I really want to look sexy as I really bought a really sexy dress that I plan to wear on Christmas day.

1 Comments


sis di ka kaya mukhang buntis. pero baka sign na yan na dapat sundan na si bela. mwehehe!

btw, please check your mail...hope to see you on Sunday! ;)

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.