0

Crazy busy

Posted by abie on 11:23 PM in
I can’t believe how busy we are at the office right now. Usually during the holiday season it is really quiet and I sometimes get bored since there is really nothing to do since most people go on leave.

But things are really different now since renovation work just started and we have to a lot of things. Just like today. I arrived at exactly 8:00 AM and then as soon as I drop my bag in my room, I was not able to go back to my room to even check my email for the whole day. I have to move three people today to their temporary office since their work area will be work on in the evening. I have to disconnect their PCs, disconnect their network drops and create a new network drops for them. Then after moving them, I have to set up their PC again and check to see if they can connect to the network. Then I set up four PCs in the board room as temporary offices of those who have to relocate because of the renovation. No network drops is configured at the board room so I have to make a network srops there also to connect the four PCs to the network.

It is ok if this were our only job. But of course we have to provide technical support to our other clients. We have to help them with their software and hardware problems, and we even have to find a supplier for digital signage for one of our clients.

It is really crazy. The renovations won’t be finish until end of February and it may even be extended up to March so I will be quite busy for the next couple of months.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.