0

~The Holidays ~ Do You Prefer?~

Posted by abie on 12:07 AM in

Before I get busy since I need to get life insurance quotes online, let me post first my entry for this week’s Saturday Special.

==

1. Holiday Shopping in Stores or Online? Although I bought a lot of my presents online, I would still love shopping in stores as I can actually see how it looks. There are times that the actual look of the things that I bought online is really different than what is posted on the site.

2. Holiday Parades or Football? Holiday parades.

3. Holidays at Home or Visiting Others? At home. I would just love to stay at home and just wait for our family and friends to visit us. The holiday season is tiring as it is, and I don’t want to spend hopping from one house to the next.

4. Holiday Parties or Family Gatherings? Family gatherings. I would definitely love to spend my holidays with my family. For me, it is more meaningful if I spend it that way.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.