0

I like!!

Posted by abie on 9:52 PM in , ,
And so I saw this shirt on Kelly’s blog…

She got it from Karl Edwards Bazaar. My friend also has a “Team Edward” hoodies which she also got from Karl Edwards Bazaar but unfortunately up to know I haven’t find the time to go and check out the bazaars. I wonder where I can buy those cute Edward Cullen shirts aside from the bazaar. Or to my sister, maybe you can buy this shirt for me for your Christmas gift. LOL.

And look at these bangles (I am sure they will really go well with this shirt):


These are hand painted bangles from Baubles, Bangles and Beads. I already ordered a bangle from them which I gave as present to Thea during the MBAPs Christmas party and I can say that their products are really unique, fashionable and pretty. I will definitely order this Twilight bangles from them after the holiday soon as I don’t think I can visit the bank to make a deposit before the 24th (which is the last banking day for this year).

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.