1

She is EVIL

Posted by abie on 10:48 PM in
I don’t know why there are some people who can really be manipulative and selfish. I am so pissed because I have to deal with that person. I can’t bear to even look at her. She is all smiles after she did her evil plot and she is good at pretending that she did not do anything and she is the good girl. I don’t know why she can ever live like that.

But like what I said, I believe in karma and I know all the bad things that she is doing right now will all come back to her. And besides she now longer has any friends because of what she has been doing.

Oh well, I am just so pissed since I can’t believe that a person can do such an evil thing. I just wish that someday she will come to her senses and she will realize that what she is doing is really wrong. Or maybe it would be better if she will just disappear from my life. LOL.

1 Comments


Inhale exhale abie hahaha!!!
sino itech? LOL!

maraming ganyan talaga kaya matuto na lang tayo to deal with them.

Babati lang ako ng merry christmas at alam ko pareho na tayong busy mwah!!!

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.