0

Financial Freedom: Soon

Posted by abie on 12:40 PM in , ,
Exactly a month after we got married, we bought a house and lot in Bulacan. My grand mother owns the house and lot and since the price they are offering for the house and lot is very reasonable, hubby and I decided to get a housing loan.

We survived the first year even though we just barely have sufficient money to provide for our basic needs. And then I got pregnant which adds up to our expense. There are times that I would feel if there is anyway that we will be able to get out of debt. I know there are companies that can help us with our debt elimination and make a financial plan for us that can help us be debt free. So at least I know I have a back up plan in case our debts get out of hands.

But I am glad that we are already down to our third year which means we only have two years to go and we are done with our housing loan. We did have a hard time especially during the first years but Howell and I are happy with our investment and we are glad that in just a few years we will get our financial freedom.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.