0

Lazy

Posted by abie on 6:26 PM in
We were supposed to go to the mall today since I still need to do some Christmas shopping and look for pet beds for Sassy’s (our Labrador) two new babies but I was not feeling well. Maybe because I went to bed around 4 AM already and so when Howell was making me up, I can’t find the power (or the will to get out of bed). It was already 12 noon when I went down and then I lost the mood to go out since I can’t take out of my mind the problem that I am having with Standard Chartered bank.

Oh well at least I was able to catch up with sleep and just relax at home. I almost sleep the whole day as I don’t feel like doing anything. LOL. Good thing hubby is not complaining and he just lets me sleep while he enjoys his FPJ movie.

Hopefully we will be able to go to the mall tomorrow after Howell’s duty (he is working overtime) as I am sure we will be busier in the coming weeks.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.