1

Bela @ 3

Posted by abie on 3:38 AM in
Finally, after drinking one cup of coffee before bed time, I was able to stay up until 3 Am to work on Bela’s 3rd birthday party pictures at Kidz Republic. I was able to sort around 2000 pictures that Howell took and I was able to resize the pictures that I selected and uploaded it to webshots. You can read my full birthday story here and view the pictures here.

Again, to all our friends and relatives, thank you very, very much for celebrating with us. We really, really appreciate it.

So there. I am done with all my posts for Bela’s 3rd birthday celebration. My next project is our Hong Kong vacation but I have to get some sleep first.

1. Bela’s 3rd Birthday Parry at Toddlers Unlimited
2. Bela’s 3rd Birthday Party at Kidz Republic
3. Bela’s 3rd Birthday Party at Hospicio de San Jose

Till next year!!

1 Comments


sis enjoy kme sa bday ni Bela! thanks again for inviting us :)

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.