0

Good Old Days

Posted by abie on 12:11 AM in
I was on my way to Bela’s school after work when I accidentally bumped on an old friend. She was my batch mate when I attended a three months training on mainframe programming.

We were able to sit down for coffee and had a little chat. We both reminisce those days when we have to stay overnight just to finish our programming assignments to pass the training. I never really pursued a career in programming after our training not like my friend. She now works as a mainframe programmer in one of the biggest consulting firm here. Right now she is quite busy as they are studying ETL Software since they are looking for the best data management software. They need a software that can increase their database loads and for their data protection and since they have read good reviews about ETL, they are really considering it which is what is keeping her busy since she is in charge for reviewing and evaluating the software.

But I am so glad that we were able to sit down and catch up even if it is just for a few hours. It was nice meeting you again and I am looking forward to our next coffee meet.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.