0

For Me

Posted by abie on 12:22 AM in
So what do you want for Christmas? This was the question that hubby asked me while we’re inside our car on our way home and I was not able to give him any answer. When it comes to giving gifts, we are a little corny as we don’t really surprise each other as we always ask each other on what we want.

I already received my early Christmas gift and so I was not really expecting anything more but hubby is insisting that she wants to buy me something.

I lost my earrings a few months back and up to now I still haven’t replace it and since my husband is insisting on getting me something for Christmas, I realized why not asked for fashion jewelry sets. I was checking the site of Holsted Jewelers since I am already planning to buy myself an earrings and I already have some choices in mind.

I love their jewelry sets since the price is affordable but all their collection is really of high quality and is really in fashion which is what I really love. And since lavender is my favorite color, these are my choices:


What do you guys think? Help me choose as I am really having a hard time deciding.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.