2

Google Fun Tag

Posted by abie on 1:17 AM in
i got this fun tag from pheng. thanks sis! :)

the rules will start by using google images to search for your answers to the questions below. you must choose pictures from the first page from the results and post it as your answer.

1. age of my next birthday

2. place/places i would like to travel

3. my favorite place

4. a favorite thing

5. my favorite food

6. my favorite color/s

7. the city i reside now

8. the city i was born

9. my college major

10. name of your first lover

11. a bad habit

12. a hobby/hobbies

13. my wish list (max of 3)

passing this on to peachy, jacqui and jody

2 Comments


waaahhh, mukhang ma-trabaho ito abie!

will do this during the holiday break! hahaha!

merry chrsitmas! :)


habol pala ako,

something for you ... http://jacsoriano.blogspot.com/2008/12/blog-love-award.html

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.