0

Reminiscing

Posted by abie on 9:00 PM in
I was so caught up with our busy holiday schedule plus we are really so busy with work that I almost forgot that in just a few weeks time, hubby and I will be celebrating our fourth year anniversary.

I can still remember, hubby gave me the wedding of my dreams. I was a hands on brides to be then. I personally talk to each of my suppliers and take care and manage all the aspects of our wedding.

One of my favorite supplier is my cousin, Pido. He is an event stylist and since he is my cousin, he gave us his service for free. We just got wholesale flowers (which are really affordable compared to getting it to a local florist. And even though it is affordable, the flowers delivered where fresh and very beautiful) and then he took care of the event styling of the reception venue plus flower arrangement for our table centerpiece, the bridal bouquet and the whole entourage.

Here are some pictures during our wedding:
GL2U0069
GL2U0007a
GL2U0387a

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.