0

Boring

Posted by abie on 12:04 AM in ,
I think that is how I will describe our house in Bulacan. Since it is the old house of my grandmother, the style is already outdated and it needs major redesign.

Howell was checking the blogs on my blog roll and he can’t help but feel envious when he saw the construction work being done at Jody and Dicky’s dream house. He really wanted to start the renovation of our house in Bulacan as he really wants us to settle there and leave the busy city life. Of course I am excited too as it is our first real investment and it would be nice to live in your own dream house. I will definitely hire an interior decorator to help us with the design and style of our house. I want a minimalist effect but I would like it to have good lighting design to make it look homey like using those wall sconce in all the rooms.

Oh well, for now it will just be a dream for us as we want to start with the construction when we are already through paying our housing loan as we don’t want our debts to pile up. It will still be two years from now before we can start with the construction of our dream house so I still have a lot of time in my hands to think about the design for our new home.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.