2

HK Day 4 - Nov 23, 2008

Posted by abie on 11:46 PM in ,
On our last day, we went first to the Avenue of the Stars as Howell and my cousin had to have a picture with the statue of Bruce Lee and the star of Jackie Chan.


Canton street (where the biggest LV store is located) is just walking distance from Avenue of the Stars so that is the next item on itinerary. My brother’s girl friend asked me to buy a mini lin for her but too bad it is out of stock. I saw the Speedy Damier bag that I was drooling for months (or even years) now and so I was not able to control myself and I bought my dream bag right then and there without even thinking. LOL. The sales assistant even showed me the conversion in pesos but I did not even look at it when I signed the charge slip as I might change my mind if I see it. So I walked out of the LV store all smiles with my brown bag. LOL.

Then we went to Causeway bay for more shopping. We saw the Royce booth at the Supermarket at the basement of Times Square and we did quite a lot of chocolate shopping there. Then we went out and we saw the Crocs store in front of Times Square. Bela said “Wow. Where are the small ones? How can I choose?” when we entered the store. They are giving us 25% discount and so we end up buying crocs for all of us. My sister even bought a cute bag which is really a steal and I am sure it is way more expensive here in Manila. Then we went to Sasa for perfume shopping.


Then we went to the mall where Toys R’ Us is located (I forgot the name of the mall) as Bela wants to go to Toys R’ Us. I was so tired (and broke too) that I just stayed with Bela and Howell at TRU while my cousins and my sisters did more shopping. Toys are Howell’s weakness so he bought a couple of toys too which according to him, he won’t be able to find at TRU here.

After our whole day of shopping, we went back to the hotel to get our luggage. Good thing the airport express has a pick up point at BP International so we just took the bus going to Kowloon station where we took the train going to the airport.

Our flight was on time and my mom and dad is already waiting for us when we reached Terminal 3 of NAIA around 12 AM.

More pictures here.

2 Comments


hi sis. ang saya mag-hk no. pero nakakapagod! hahaha. we decided di muna kami travel abroad with djuan. ang hirap! puro r&r na lang kami sa pinas. have a tag for you nga pala >> http://www.julliefer.com/2008/12/google-fun-tag.html

have fun! lapit na bakasyon :)

Anonymous says:

uy may speedy damier ka na din, congrats!!!!! once you pop you cant stop na!

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.