0

Questions of the Week #43

Posted by abie on 7:33 PM in
Join us here.

1. Do you like to read a book that is in movie format before you view the movie, or afterwards? I am really not a book work and I will read a book only if I really, really like it but I would like to read the book first before watching the movie format.
2. Have you ever had a dream about being a place you’ve never been, and days or years later, you end up there? Yup it happened to me quite a number of times already. I just can’t recall the exact details of the dream but I know I have experienced that.
3. How do you dream… in black-and-white or color? In color.
4. How many personal ‘fantasy worlds’ exist in your head? A lot. One is my fantasy for Edward Cullen. LOL.
5. What would you like to learn more about? I really like to learn how to cook. I love cooking but my problem is I am really lazy. But I would really love to learn how to prepare sumptuous and mouth watering meals.
6. What was the last family event you attended? The birthday party of my daughter.
7. Have you told your Mom and Dad, lately, how much you love and appreciate them? We live close to my mom and dad so I see them everyday so I don’t really tell them I love you every day but I show them how much and love them through actions. I get to text them I love you every now and then also.
8. Too much to do, what do you do? I will not stop working and I will only rest until everything is finish.
9. Do you like to save ‘the best for last’? Yes
10. Pick an online friend. Only ONE. Tell me something about her. A link to her blog/site so we can take a peek! Ok, I have a lot but I will select Joy. We belong to the same group – MBAP and we get to see each other almost every three months. She is so down to earth, very hands on mommy to Sandy, a very good web programmer and most especially we both drool over Robert Pattinson. LOL.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.