0

The Christmas Season

Posted by abie on 12:59 AM in
I was just talking to our big boss at our Management and Consular Christmas party and he is telling us that the Christmas season can really be both fun and tiring.

I totally agree with him. Since last week I have been going home late since I have to stop by at the mall to do my Christmas shopping or to attend Christmas parties or to meet up with friends for Christmas dinner. I think to date; I have attended a minimum of seven Christmas parties or gatherings and since the start of December we are always out every weekend for our Christmas shopping and up to now I am not even done yet with my list.

Because of that I have been missing my favorite show, “I love Betty La Fea.” LOL. Actually I am totally lost now with the story since I already miss a lot of episodes. If only I have a Slingbox, I would have been able to watch my favorite TV show on my mobile phone.

In the Philippines, we know that the Christmas season starts early. We start preparing for Christmas since September and it is even extended up to the first week of January. And like what our big boss told us, we still have a few more weeks until January so it means I still have a few more weeks before I can totally rest and relax.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.