0

Saturday Six - Episode 245

Posted by abie on 12:24 AM in

1. On an average year, how many days before Christmas do you generally finish your Christmas shopping? One day before. I always forget someone in my list and I always make last minutes shopping for those persons that I missed.
2. Is the economy making you spend any less on gifts this year, or are you spending about the same? About the same or maybe even more expensive since the prices of all items really increased a lot since last year.
3. What part of the Christmas scene do you find the most chaotic? What part do you generally worry most about? Last minute shopping and maybe I worry most about not having enough budget to give gifts to all my friends, god children and family.
4. Take the quiz: What Movie is Your Christmas Most Like? My Christmas is Most Like: A Very Brady Christmas - For you, it's all about sharing times with family.
Even if you all get a bit cheesy at times.
5. What Christmas movie is your favorite? Which one is your least favorite? Home Alone. My least favorite? None. I love all Christmas movies.
6. What Christmas tradition from years past do you miss the most now? Having hot chocolate on Christmas eve.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.