1

My Options

Posted by abie on 10:44 PM in
What if I loose my job? What do you think will be my options?
1. I can be a stay at home or work at home mom.
2. I can work full time at our cell phone store and invest my separation pay to expand our cell phone business.
3. I can apply for an IT job in another company.

Really, I don’t think I have that many options. Having a career in the IT field is I think, the only job that I know. Not like my friend. She is so artistic that she can even have a job in the beauty and fashion industry if ever she loose her job as an IT professional. She can search the site of Find a Beauty School to look for beauty schools in arizona where she can get training. Using the site for her search will be very easy as the schools are sorted by state and zip code and each school has a link to the school’s website.

Good for her, she can easily find a job in the beauty field which is really her second passion. As for me, I am happy with my job now and I don’t think I will be looking for another job and I might have this job until I retire.

1 Comments


natawa ako dito abie! tita menchie in the making lol!

ayos na ang template ko mwah!

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.