0

WW # 35

Posted by abie on 1:41 AM in
1.) DID YOU DONATE ANY MONEY/GIFTS/TIME TO CHARITY THIS YEAR? Yes. Every year we celebrate our daugther’s birthday at our favorite charity.

2.) WERE YOU IN A HURRY TO GROW UP AS A CHILD? DO YOU EVER WISH YOU HAD ENJOYED BEING A KID MORE? I enjoyed my childhood.

3.) WHAT SNACK DID YOU USED TO LEAVE SANTA? DID YOU EVER CATCH A PARENT PUTTING AWAY OR EATING THE TREAT YOU LEFT FOR SANTA? Candies and No, I never caught my parents putting away or eating the treats that I left for Santa.

4.) IF YOU WERE NOT RELATED TO YOUR COUSINS, ARE THEY PEOPLE YOU WOULD PICK AS FRIENDS? Yes, my cousins are so cool.

5.) WHEN WAS YOUR LAST AWKWARD MOMENT? WHAT HAPPENED?
I can’t remember the date but I know we were at Hong Kong Disneyland that time and I was so tired that I did not notice that there is a gutter while walking and so I almost feel down to the ground.

6.) WHAT IS ONE GIFT YOU WOULD BE REALLY EXCITED TO RECEIVE THIS HOLIDAY? LV Vernis or LV NF

7.) WHEN STAYING WITH RELATIVES/HAVING RELATIVES STAY WITH YOU FOR THE HOLIDAYS, IS SEX A GO OR PUT ON HOLD? Put on hold.

8.) DO YOU HAVE ANY TRADITIONS FOR THE HOLIDAYS? (ie opening one gift Christmas Eve and saving the rest for Christmas Day, opening them all Christmas Eve, listening to a particular holiday CD while opening gifts, preparing a special breakfast, ETC). We always go to mass together as a family on the eve of Christmas then we will have our Christmas dinner. On Christmas day, we all gather at my grand mother’s house for our reunion and exchange gifts. Then we also have new set of clothes on Christmas day.

9.) WHAT IS SOMETHING YOU WOULD BE EMBARRASSED TO RECEIVE AS A GIFT? Can’t think of any right now.

10.) DO YOU COLLECT ANYTHING? DVDs of my favorite TV series, books of Sophie Kinsella and Stephanie Meyer.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.