3

Marco Polo Davao: Booked

Posted by abie on 1:35 AM in
I didn’t receive an LV Vernis bag for Christmas (LOL) but I am happy still with hubby’s Christmas gift for me and Bela.

We are now booked at Marco Polo Davao for our city accommodation and Pearl Farm for our 2nd and 3rd day in Davao. I didn’t really want to splurge so much on our hotel accommodation but hubby kept on insisting that he wants us to have a relaxing time and since we are spending anyways, then why not go for the best. So how can I say no if hubby is insisting? LOL.

So last week I booked an overnight stay at Marco Polo Davao through Asia Travel again. This will be hubby’s Christmas gift for me and Bela. Asia Travel offers an instant confirmation for Marco Polo Davao so I got a voucher as soon as my payment was received.

So this is what is in store for us at Marco Polo Davao:

So I guess we are all set. I am excited already. It is really very busy and stressful at work so I really need this vacation.

3 Comments


hi abie!

masarap daw ang buffet jan :D goodluck on your trip and happy 2009 to you, bela and howell! :D

tc!


happy new year abie!

uyy, question... I am also booking for our summer/anniv get-away this coming feb. We might be going to bora (again!) or bohol for Baby No. 2. Hahaha!

Mas cheaper ba accommodations if you book thru asia travel vs online room rates? How much cheaper?

How about your airline? I booked kasi diretso PAL eh.

Super thanks! :)

Anonymous says:

wow parang ang sarap nmn mag bakasyon jan...

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.