0

Twilight: Movie, Soundtrack and Book

Posted by abie on 12:37 PM in ,
I am so excited. November 26 is the first day of showing for the movie Twilight. I am sure my cousin, my sister and I will watch the film on its first day of showing (just like what we did with the movie Sex and the City).

Another reason why I am so excited is that the Twilight Soundtrack that I ordered from Amazon might arrive this week. I can’t wait to hear the voice of Robert Pattinson as he sang one song in the sound track and they say that it is the first for Rob.


And while I was checking Amazon, I saw the box set of hard cover books of the Twilight Saga. I know I already have the complete collection in paperback and I have the hard cover version of Book 1 already, but wouldn’t it be nice to have the box set? LOL.

Maybe I should tell hubby that he can give this to me as his Christmas present. LOL. I know he already gave me his advance Christmas present (my Ipod), but if he is generous, then I will not complain. But if he does, I have to get him something special. But that is not a problem as my hubby can be easily pleased. I don’t have to buy him expensive watches or golf equipment because a simple action figure from McFarlene will surely make his day.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.