0

HK & Macau

Posted by abie on 12:18 AM in
Aside from Bela’s birthday, our trip to Hong Kong this coming November 20-23 is one of the things that I am so looking forward to for this month. My cousin and I had already talked about our itinerary and we just have to finalize it before we leave so our logistics is all set when we are there.

Part of our itinerary is a day tour in Macau. This will be my second time in Macau but the first time my hubby and I went there, we joined a group tour to visit the famous places in Macau. But this time, we decided that we will do it on our own since we all decided that we will not visit all the famous places in Macau and just spend half of our day at the Venetian hotel instead.

Our priority will be to visit:

The St Paul Ruins

Macau Tower

Then spend our day exploring the famous Venetian Hotel (we plan to ride the Gondola and do some shopping here).

So I guess we are all set. I just need to pack our bags and finalize our travel insurance and we are all set for our Hong Kong and Macau escapade.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.