0

Still about my Ipod

Posted by abie on 12:04 AM in
I know I should be looking for auto insurance quotes online, but instead I have been busy the whole evening trying to familiarize myself with my new toy, my Ipod (read the whole story about my Ipod here).

I just finished my second movie and for me that is really a big thing. Hubby and I never get the chance to watch a movie or any of our favorite shows since our daughter pretty much dominates our TV. So I am now totally addicted to my Ipod since I can watch my favorite TV series now and all the movies that we were not able to watch on big screen.

So far, this is what kept me busy since we arrived home this evening:

1. Downloaded and installed Itunes
2. Copied the contents of my sister’s Ipod to our PC so I can synchronize later with my Ipod
3. Copied some of my music CDs
4. Watched SATC movie

Later I will have to study how to move all my mp3 and mp4 files to Itunes so I can synchronize it with my Ipod.

I can’t believe it is only now that I discovered the beauty of Ipod (pathetic), but I really love my new gadget to bits.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.