0

Avoiding Temptations

Posted by abie on 9:57 PM in
My sister and I had plans earlier of having dinner at our favorite restaurant at Binondo. We were supposed to go there because we planned to have our charm bracelets cleanse by our Chinese friend.

I was already planning to order my favorite food as I was also craving for it for a very long time now. I even told myself that I’ll forget about my diet for our dinner so I can eat whatever I want. But around 4:00 in the afternoon, my sister called me and she asked if we can just reschedule our plans tomorrow since she has to finish her pending works at the office because she was absent for two days.

I was disappointed at first but happy though because I won’t be able to worry about my diet and look further about phentermine reviews. But then, if we are still going to make up with our plans, then I guess I won’t be able to avoid eating.

So I guess, I just have to prepare for tomorrow. I’ll just leave the decisions to my sister if we should go or not.


0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.