0

Crossing My Fingers

Posted by abie on 11:17 PM in ,
My good friend Jacqui emailed me the local residents’ rate of Shangri-La Boracay and the rate was really good that I got really tempted to book a flight for my family this coming January. I am already imagining the nice beach at Boracay, the Luxury bed linens in all of their rooms, the nice infinity pool that I am sure Bela will surely enjoy, and the spa where Howell and I can relax. But I have to hold off my vacation plans for now as there is a possibility that we might go with hubby when he goes on training this June. So this means we really have to save as we want to bring Bela, Cobi and my mom with us for this trip.

His application for training has been accepted already and he is just waiting for the budget to be approved and hopefully if all goes as planned (that is if Cobi and my mom will be granted a visa) then it is a go for us to US this June.

It has always been our dream that we can bring our kids to the US so they can enjoy Disneyland and Universal Studios so I am really praying that this trip will push through.

So for now, it will be less shopping for me and I have to ignore all upcoming promos of Cebu Pacific and PAL so we can save enough money for our trip this June.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.