0

Xmas Shopping List

Posted by abie on 11:02 PM in
Oh my gosh, we got really busy these past few weeks that I totally forgot that it is almost end of October already and I should really get started with my Christmas shopping if I want to avoid the Christmas shopping rush.

Here are some on my list:

• For the boys in our family, I saw a site to get custom gifts for men this holiday. I love shopping but when it comes to shopping for men, I always run out of ideas so these personalized items is a real saviour for me.
• For Bela, she is actually requesting for a violin and a pet Chua-Chua as he really loves my brother’s Chua chua, Kurt. I love the idea of the violin as we really want her to be musically inclined but I am not so sure with her getting a pet.
• For Cobi, I think I can just get him any toys for babies from Amazon as he is just six months old by Christmas so I am sure he is still not aware on what’s going on around him.
• For my parents, I am thinking of getting them an overnight stay at Sofitel.
• For my sister, I am sure she will love to get another bag from me but since my sideline is not doing well, I have to ask her first if she is willing to split the bill with me so she can get another Long Champ bag.
• For my brother and my sister in law, maybe an overnight accommodation too at Sofitel.

Hubby and I both have a long shopping list so I am really hoping that we can get started with it soon.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.