0

Book Worm

Posted by abie on 9:51 AM in
Reading is one the things that I love doing to relax. Like when I am breastfeeding Cobi, I try to read books to keep me awake especially during the night. But I must say buying books can be a bit expensive too especially for a mom like me who tries to prioritize my expenses so I can help my husband with our household expenses.

Thanks to my friend who suggested that instead of buying books, I can just Rent books from Booksfree.com. Booksfree.com is a Book rental site where I can subscribe to their monthly service at a very low monthly fee and I can choose from thousands of their book titles. Once I entered my choices, they will ship the books to me for free and I can return it anytime I want without any late fees. As soon as I am finish with my first batch of book rental, I can return it to them and they will send my next batch of book rental for free again. It is like I have my own personal book delivery service so I can get to read different titles of book everyday.

Aside from books. I can also rent Audio books on cd for my husband too. Check out Booksfree.com if you want to avail of their book rental services too.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.