0

I Love To Eat

Posted by abie on 7:28 PM in
I guess I really have to read about diet pill reviews to help me loose weight as there is really no way that I can go back to my pre-pregnancy weight without diet pills. As I am typing this message, my mom is already cooking our dinner and I can smell from the living room how delicious it will be. And aside from dinner, we are also on our way to my brother’s house as it is the birthday of my sister-in-law. They prepared spaghetti and chicken and I am planning to buy ice cream so I am sure I will be a few pounds heavier after this night.

The last time I checked, I already loose four pounds but since we don’t have a bathroom scale I am not sure now if I continued loosing weight or I am back to square one after going back to my normal eating pattern. Oh well, I can always start again. LOL.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.