0

I Heart Chocolates

Posted by abie on 7:05 PM in
My boss is really spoiling us as she always brings something every time we have a meeting. Just like today, she brought my favorite Cadbury Dairy Milk chocolate to our meeting and so I was munching and munching on the chocolates until I lost count already on how many small bars I finished. I will surely need weight loss pills that work as this has been our routine every time we have a meeting. Last week she brought Cadbury cookies and my other boss brought Ferrero Rocher. Last week, we munch on chocolates too.

As much as I want to go on a diet, I really can’t control myself if I see chocolates in front of me. Chocolates are really my weakness. LOL. I remember when I was pregnant with my first born, I eat chocolates everyday that my doctor ordered to check my sugar level just to make sure that I am still within the normal level.

But I am not complaining as chocolates are one of the things that make me feel really good. So even with the added pounds, I will not think twice in eating my favorite chocolate.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.