0

Meeting de Avance

Posted by abie on 10:10 AM in
I am glad the meeting de avance went well last night as per my husband. I did not watch last night as I find it too stressful as I know my mom’s detractors who are now running as chairman might say invented things again against my mom (as what they always do every election for the past three-terms of my mom). I am really not good in dealing with rumors and I get really affected that I will really feel bad about it.

So I told my sister that I will just stay at home and we will just support her in spirit. And besides, Bela and Cobi were still awake until 11 PM last night so I have to take care of them. I just asked my husband to check on my dad and wait for the meeting de avance to finish as my dad is a bit emotional too like me especially if he hears bad things about us which has no truth and basis.

But I am glad it went well. I was even hearing a lot of compliments for my sister’s speech as it was really good and with substance.

I am excited and can’t wait to see the results of the election tomorrow.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.