1

Be one of the “Foodies”

Posted by abie on 11:14 PM in
I am no cook. But my family loves to eat. I remember, every time we have a family gathering, food should always be the number one priority. So I highly rely on food delivery if ever I need to bring something for a gathering.

When I got married, I started to learn how to cook so I can cook something for my husband. But I highly rely on recipe books every time I plan our meals. And since I just rely on recipe book ever since, I’m running out of meals to cook so I always end up searching for more recipes on the net.

So I was really happy when I discovered the site of foodconnect.com. I immediately signed up to become a foodie and I immediately searched their site for a list of good recipes. One of my favorites is the Beef Stroganoff.

What I like about their site is that they really help me prepare my menu each week. What I would do is I would search their site for the recipe that I like and I can just add it to my shopping list. And once I am done, I can just easily print my shopping list.

Another feature that I like from foodconnect.com, is that I can submit my own recipe to them and they will give me a nutritional analysis of my recipe for free. And all of the recipes from their site always come with nutritional facts so I can be sure that I will be serving nutritious foods to my family by simply checking the nutritional facts.

And what’s even cool is that I can share recipes, techniques, and ideas to my friends and other foodies. Signing up is free, so join now and be one of the foodies.

1 Comments

Anonymous says:

Wow thanks for the website!

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.