3

Working on a Holiday

Posted by abie on 11:55 AM in ,
It’s a Philippine holiday again and almost all of my family is at home. But not me. I’m currently in the office right now as we have our own set of holidays that we observe. It feels like ghost town here in the building as there are a few tenants coming to work today.

Although, it’s a little quite today. Maybe all my colleagues are in vacation mode too even if they are physically present in the office that’s why I didn’t receive that much request for technical support.

But I can’t wait for the clock to hit 4:30. Bela and Howell will fetch me later so we can do some last minute shopping for Bela at MOA.

3 Comments

Anonymous says:

hehehe.. same tayo i also go to work on holiday.. lalo na if one of my team can not cover the holiday.. kakainis no :)


sayang
nasa moa din ako kahapon
straight from tagaytay pa
hehe

Anonymous says:

what's the holiday in the philippines? for me, i like working on holidays, first of all it's double pay then solo mo ang office. 'ala distorbo

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.