0

On SM’s free gift wrapping service

Posted by abie on 11:05 PM in
It was the first time that I went to the gift wrapping section in SM San Lazaro and there is no long queue of shoppers availing of the free gift wrapping service (which really rarely happens).

I went to SM after work today to buy gifts for the two parties that we will be attending. And since I’m lazy to wrap the gift myself, I always avail of the free gift wrapping service and every time I avail of their service there is always a long queue.

The problem with SM’s gift wrapping service is you can’t leave your items to be wrapped with them. Unlike Rustan’s where you can leave the items, get a number and come back for it after an hour or even the next day, with SM you have to wait in line until your gift will be wrap. And if there is along line, it means you have to stand there and wait for like 30 minutes before you get your turn.

And I really hate it since there is always a long queue. If they are really serious with customer service, then why not maximize giving their full service to their shoppers by having a systematic process in the gift wrapping section that is convenient for the shoppers. But since it’s a free service, I can’t complain. Unless I want to do the wrapping myself.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.