0

Collect and Invest

Posted by abie on 8:57 AM in ,
Every time we are in our family room, Bela would always play with Howell’s collectables. You see, my husband loves to collect all sort of things. He collects NBA action figure, SPAWN action figure, NFL action figure and many other Mc Farlene toys. He also loves to collect coins and part of his collection is the US coin for each of the US states. He also has an antique coin collection.

Bela would love to play with my husband’s coin collections as he loves to identify the shape and the images printed on the coins. As she was playing with my husband’s coins I noticed that there are some coins that are different from Howell’s ordinary collections. And when I look at it, I realized that it is Howell’s certified coins.

Certified coins are my husband’s new investment. He said that he has been doing some research and because of the weakening of the US dollar and the drop in economy of most countries, he said that a tangible asset such as certified coins is the best way to expand our assets and protect it from inflation.

And what’s best about these coins is that he gets to still enjoy his hobby of collecting coins and at the same time he is putting our assets to good investment.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.