1

coffee break ver. 1.5

Posted by abie on 10:08 AM in
I was so busy (and lazy) last week that I missed last’s week’s coffee break.

And so to answer this week’s coffee break question:

How committed are you to health and fitness?

My husband and I are both suckers when it comes to health and fitness. We are never conscious about what we eat; we eat just about anything specially those foods that they say is bad for you like junk foods and fatty and oily foods. But my soda consumption has lessened now compared to before when I can’t survive a day without drinking a glass of soda.

I don’t even do exercise. My only exercise is running after my little girl. Hubby is a little good on this aspect as she does some sports like basketball and paintball. I on the other hand am very lazy to go to the gym and I suck too with any sports.

But like what you said we should never be a victim. We should start to live a healthy life although I’m not definite yet on when should I start with this new resolution of living healthy. LOL. But it better be soon.

1 Comments


remember our gym days at fitness international?
sexy ka pa non
hehe

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.