4

Can’t get enough of it

Posted by abie on 1:18 PM in
After seeing Pheng’s post about mangga & bagong (green mango and fish paste), I have been craving for it that for the last two days, I always buy a plastic of mangoes with fish paste at the vendor outside our building. And I don’t even dare share it with Howell. I can finish the whole plastic all by myself.

And then at dinner time, my aunt gave me another piece of mango to go with my viand (tapa) and so I was really full after eating.

I wonder when I will ever get tired of eating it.

4 Comments


HALA! baka naman preggo ka? hehehe just kidding... :)


hala nga, baka ikaw na susunod hahaha

Anonymous says:

naku, abie. baka preggy ka?!? =D


hi MBAPs...yun nga din iniisip ko eh...pero i just had my monthly period...so craving lang pala ito...hehehe

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.