0

coffee break ver. 1.7

Posted by abie on 1:16 AM in
Share with everyone the fondest memory you have of you and your family.

Our family is what you can consider as a typical Filipino family. When my mom got married, they lived near my grand mother’s house. When her sister and brother got married, they too lived in a house near their parent’s house. And it has been a tradition in our family, that all of us will have our lunch and dinner at my grand mother’s house. This is our time to share stories with all the family members and just to spend some quality with all my relatives. It is also a tradition that all birthdays, and all other family occasions and events, should be celebrated at my grand mother’s house . So I can say that we are really one close family and I consider every gathering like this to be a fond memory of my family.

But there is one occasion that I would really consider as my fondest memory of my family and that is our first out of the country trip. All of us, except my uncle and my grand mother, had a 3 days vacation in Hong Kong. Our group is composed of 14 adults and 6 kids so you can just imagine how fun that trip was. Plus it is the first time to go out of the country for majority of my relatives so it is really one big experience for them.

I want to share a slide show that I posted here before and let the picture speak on how fun that trip was.



0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.