0

Making a list

Posted by abie on 9:03 PM in
It has been a busy month for me to think that it is only the middle of the month. I haven’t got the time to really take a break and rest. But I’m happy that I was able to accomplish a lot. There is still a lot to be done but at least I’m making progress.

* I was able to finish my performance appraisal report and have submitted it already to my manager. I’m just waiting for his inputs so we can finalize it and submit it to the big boss.
* Bela just attended her first week at school. She did well and she really enjoyed her first week. Hope she will enjoy it more as she spends more time there and hope she won’t get bored.
* I was able to start on my new project, my new baby. Hope I will make more progress with it but for now I will keep it as a secret.
* I was able to help my friend look for an online medical equipment store. I already gave her the site of Allegro Medical and she can easily shop for the things that she needs here by just checking on all the items either by category, brand or condition. And she can even set an auto re-order so items will be automatically delivered to her based on the intervals she set.
* We were able to finish the invitation, tarpaulin and souvenir of Joaqui just in time for her party.

There are still a lot of things to be done, like I have to go to a salon for my much needed hair treatment. I have to bring Bela too for a haircut. Plus I have to enroll Bela for her swimming lessons. The list will just go on and on. But I know one a time; I will be able to accomplish all of this.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.