0

Today is the day

Posted by abie on 12:48 AM in
for my evaluation that is. I submitted my performance appraisal report to my manager two weeks ago. And before he went home yesterday, he aid that he is finish with my appraisal but did not find the time to discuss it with me.

I have mixed feelings. I don’t know if I should be scared or excited. Last year I had a good performance appraisal and I was so happy that they were able to notice my skills and what I have been doing for the department. I even received a good feedback from the big boss too and I was shocked because I never really get to work with him directly so I did not know that he notice my skills and strengths too.

Hope it will be the same as last year, or maybe better. Wish me luck. It’s 1 AM already but still I’m blogging since I really can’t sleep because that is what is in my head right now. Hope everything will be good.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.