0

On becoming pregnant

Posted by abie on 2:19 PM in
A lot of my friends have announced that are expecting their second baby. I’m really happy for them. As for me, I think the second baby has to wait for another year.

But as I read the stories of my friends about the joy that the new blessing is bringing to their lives, I can’t help but reminisce those days when I was pregnant too.

The first exciting experience for us as first time parent is our first ultra sound. The sonography technician was very patient with us as she explains to us what the different images are being shown on the screen. The sonography tech who attended to us must be really good at what she is doing because when my husband and I was looking at the images on the screen, we can’t seem to figure out what all of those images mean. But she was able to interpret all the images right away and she even explained it to us very clearly.

She must have got good education and training from a reputable sonography schools that’s why she is really doing a good job. I learned that there are a lot of sonography schools where anyone interested to have a career as a sonographer can get proper education. They can visit the site of medical-career-training.com for a list of those schools.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.