1

I love party planning

Posted by abie on 9:04 AM in ,
I received an SMS message from my high school friend yesterday and she is asking for help and some inputs and suggestions for the birthday party celebration of her twins. Yani and Yori will be turning one this coming June 12 and they will be having a birthday party on June 14 so her mom is now busy preparing for it.

Birthday party preparations really get my adrenalin going. I love to prepare parties that’s why for the first two years of my daughter, we had a party for her. If only I can afford to splurge on a birthday party for my daughter every year, maybe I would. But for this year we decided just to have a small party for her and just have an out of the country vacation.

But I still miss party preparations. I miss the fun of conceptualizing invites, going to divisoria to buy toys for the game prizes and items for the loot bags, and I miss selecting from a wide list of party entertainments. So when I received the sms from my friend and she is asking me to help her, I got excited. At least if not for my daughter, I can get to plan another birthday party again and this time it will be for my god children.

1 Comments

Anonymous says:

hi abie...ako din namimiss ko party planning. but this year sa house lng kme maghahanda and super simple.

meron din nag ask ng help ko pero debut, yikes! LOL

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.