4

I want a massage

Posted by abie on 11:48 PM in
I badly need a massage. We have always been busy every weekend and we have been running here and there that we almost don’t have enough rest during the weekends. Add to that my lack of sleep since I’ve been busy with something these past few weeks that I always sleep late.

And now my body is complaining. All my joints are aching and I feel really weak. I really, really wanted to have a massage but I don’t think that we can do that this weekend since we will be busy again with a lot of events.

Hope I can finally get a good massage and a good rest. Hopefully soon….

4 Comments

Anonymous says:

Have time for yourself. You deserve it. It is very important.


same here abie! i badly need a massage as well. might go to the spa this weekend.

happy weekend!


Me too!! I want one good and long back, leg and foot massage. Haaay... Happy weekend Abie! :-)


Hi Farah and Val,

Hay sarap cguro magpa spa...kaso wala pa ding time this weekend...huhuhu...

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.